Yeovil with Kingston Pitney – Associate Minister
We are seeking an ordained minister to join the team of this energetic parish with two churches and growing congregations.
We hope you will help us to know God through the Scriptures and give us a lead in evangelism, our work with young adults, and our Sunday evening congregation.
Yeovil FE College is in the parish, and you would spend significant time there each week, offering pastoral care and a Christian contribution to the life of the College.
We can offer:
- a lively town-centre parish
- a growing staff team
- all ages and stages
- warm and supportive congregations
- FE College involvement.
The person we are seeking will be::
- a warm-hearted evangelical
- committed to the primacy of word-based ministry
- passionate about evangelism, and discipleship
- able to relate well with all ages, especially young adults
Closing date for applications: 28 October 2019
Interviews: 18/19 November 2019
Further information from the Rector, James Dudley-Smith:
Application pack available from the PA to the Archdeacon of Wells, 6 The Liberty, Wells BA5 2SU
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required